Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Back!!!

The old computer came back home over the weekend and seems to be working---HOORAY!!!
I have a busy week ahead---getting ready to meet my best friend in Lake Geneva next weekend to celebrate her birthday!! I can't wait!! I have really been surrounded by sadness lately and a fun getaway is just what I need!! So many people I know have sick and dying loved ones right now---I wish I could take away everyone's pain but, as I know all too well, there are no shortcuts---you just have to walk thru it, endure it and eventually survive it. That's just the way life is. If you're lucky, you have good memories to sustain you. And there are always lessons to be learned from the darkness that we walk thru---that damned darkness!!!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Glad to see you back.

Elena said...

Great to see you back and your post so reminded me of this week's chapter in Gift from the Sea & that darned Double Sunrise shell! Have a wonderful time in Lake Geneva. There's a great nursery out there that I love walking through.

Elena said...

Robin, thanks for the message on RIP. I saw you join me in Fluffy Exterior and wanted to add you as author but your email came back as undeliverable. If you want to be added could you send me an email? XOXO