Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yesterday....

Tuesday was an all-around good day!!!! I went to my Artist's Way group in the morning. And though there was bad news shared by one of the members and we all shed a tear or two, the love and support pouring from everyone was beautiful!!
After that I went to the luncheon and program on mandalas. AND I got to meet Elena who is such a lovely person!!! Up till now I only knew her in "blog-land". I hope you enjoyed it Elena---some of their programs are better than others but I enjoyed learning a little more about mandalas and how they're intended to be used. I had kind of a strange feeling sitting and talking with you----kind of like I was talking to myself in a different package!!! Does that sound totally weird?!?!? And please don't feel bad if you didn't feel the same way. It's just something I felt the need to express!! It's such a beautiful day----I hope you're out enjoying your bike!!!

5 comments:

Elena said...

Ok, I could have SWORN I commented! I had a great time meeting you too. I knew I connected to you when we first exchanged emails. And I'm sorry if I was so yappy and hope I didn't scare you away. I get like that when I'm happy; yappy and giddy. Hee hee!

Robin said...

I didn't think you were "yappy" at all! I was afraid that I was a little yappy!! Comes from wanting to get to know someone but having to fight my natural urge to just be quiet!!

Elena said...

Thanks for your comment on Frogs. Now that's synchronicity! Think about it...don't all those points apply to you as well? And I thought the same...it's too early. Poor things they'll have to hide if it snows.

april said...

How great you two got to meet! Two sweet people! That's synchronicity! Glad I know you both!

Suz said...

I agree April, they are two sweet women
Robin, thanks for being my number one fan...really, it means a lot to me
and...by the way...can you tell me who suffered a loss in the AW group at the center?
I could not make the reunion...was it our leader's mom?