Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Good question! June has just been flying by and I can't believe July will be here before I know it!! I have been faithfully reading all my favorite blogs but just haven't felt like I have anything to write about!! I have been spending quite a bit of time in my art room---trying to organize things so that it's a more inviting place and also, a place where I don't constantly search for the supplies I need!! I'm getting there!!! I am also getting a lot closer to buying a new computer. This one is still not functioning very well in spite of having been rebuilt. I'm glad it was not something I had to pay a lot of money to have done!! I feel like I would be in pure heaven if I could post photos (I just wanna be like everyone else!!) and possibly even give Etsy a try!! I'm feeling more and more like I would like to try and make a little money doing my "art thing". I have never been one of those people who knew from a young age what they wanted to be. But I am feeling more sure all the time that my path is ART---in some way, shape or form!!! It really was right in front of my face all along but, for some reason, back in highschool and college I wasn't sure that I wanted to commit to it. I've spent many years trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up----I think it's about time I figure it out!!!!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Glad to see you are alive and well. When I was a young girl of about 10, I wanted to be a butcher. Never did that, but I do play with knives.