Thursday, November 17, 2011

What the Hell is it???


I've been going thru massive avoidance of getting started on holiday prep. Feeling a lot of resentment about it all. Partly I'm just mad at myself for letting things go and falling so far behind. So, I gave myself permission to just doodle for a little bit before I start cleaning 2 bathrooms (my least favorite chore!). This is what came out. What is it??? Horrendously ugly, that's what!! I think it's my inner anger and resentment, wanting to just fly away and say "Screw it"!! Hee hee! I'm feeling better already!!!

14 comments:

nacherluver said...

Ha ha ha!!! I love it! It's the house chore bug! Quick! Swat it!!!

Robin said...

I tried!! It's immortal!!

Jan said...

OMG! Yes, Nacher is right, she nailed its name, you nailed its form. Swat it and go back to art. I am a total Scrooge when it comes to the holidays. I can hardly wait till January.

Robin said...

I know what you mean Jan! This year, more than ever, it just feels like the holidays are a huge interruption of my REAL life! Notice, the creature has no arms or hands.....only wings!!

Elena said...

LOL!! House chore bug! Ok that is a fab rendition my talented friend. And one ugly creature....I think you captured the armless censor. But can I say I'm jealous of the perky boobs?

Robin said...

Me too Elena, me too!!

Glenn Stenson said...

This beholder eye finds it beautiful. I may be falling in love.

Robin said...

If you can be in love with my inner "ug-leeee!!" then I am in love with you! You are MINE, alllll MINE!!! Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!
(ok everyone, I haven't REALLY lost my marbles! Just havin' some fun here!)

Robin said...

Oh....and especially if you can be in love with that hairy chest!! Eeww!!

Jan said...

Ohhhh, you two, robin and glenn. For heavens sake, get a room;-)

Robin said...

Ha ha! A bit of blushing going on here!

Glenn Stenson said...

Is 108 vacant tonight?

Robin said...

Ha! You tell ME!

april said...

Bwah ha ha ha! (I had to steal that remark; just love it! nacherluver) Got a good chuckle out of this this morning, Robin. Just love seeing these "pieces of artfulness" that people do every day.