Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Words......or lack of.

I'm still here!! Somewhere.......not quite sure where.....but I'm here! I am reading all your blogs, enjoying them, soaking up the wisdom, digesting them, learning from them. But I have no words. I think they're there......somewhere. But they're laying on the bottom of a very deep pond and they just can't rise to the surface right now. They are mired in mud and stuck, like suction cups, to the bottom. Eventually they'll let loose.......I think......I assume!! But for right now, just want you to know that I'm still here. Words or no words.

3 comments:

Elena said...

Dear Robin, it's ok to be still, to regain your emotional strength. Keep doing things for yourself, like the art class. And you'll find that you'll bloom once again...as the flowers do in Spring. Find peace my friend.

Suz said...

I suspect you fear the words you want to write
don't be afraid
you have begun..keep going
sit and feel and write
movement begets movement
stir stir stir

april said...

That's it. Even a line a day. I think your words too, describe the winter blahs. Guess they (the blahs) settle in about now.